Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Foto - Royal Rumble

I don't really have time to write a full report about the Royals game I went to on Tuesday afternoon, so here are a few photos I snapped for now. I'll write more later.


Royals starter (former Hiroshima Carp pitcher) John Bale.


Mariners starter Miguel Batista wears #42 for Jackie Robinson day.


Ex-Marines pitcher Yasuhiko Yabuta. I yelled at the people who were shouting mean things to him, and shouted "Ganbare!!" to him as he went into the game.

Sadly we didn't go down to see Nomo warming up -- which is why I jumped up and ran downstairs as soon as we saw Yabuta in the bullpen.


Anyway, I have been in Pittsburgh the last few days -- having a blast at my college reunion, and the weather has been fantastic too. I have one more full day left in America and then I fly out Sunday morning from here to go back to Japan. I really kind of wish I could spend some more time back here in America...

No comments: