Monday, December 31, 2007

Homemade Cellphone Calendars - Jan 2008

I was experimenting with making my own cellphone calendars because I was unhappy with the variety available to me from official baseball websites. I did a few in December, and now I just made a few more for myself for January and figure -- why not offer them up to the rest of y'all? Happy New Year!

These are from photos I took on October 7th in Yokohama. I've sort of tailored them to look right on MY cellphone, which is a Sanyo W52SA, but in theory they should look okay on any 240x320 screen. I tried to anti-alias the numbers because they looked weird on my phone when they were sharper.


Chunichi Dragons mascot, Doala.


Dragons youngster Ryota Arai.


Masahiko "Dragonbutt" Morino!

Oh yeah, and the highlighted dates in red are Sundays and national holidays, and the days in blue are all Saturdays.

I think the easiest way to put these on your keitai is to download them and email them to your keitai, if you don't have a web browsing plan. I'm not sure how to put them on non-Japanese phones.

Let me know if you have any requests, or comments... I'm going to experiment with more of them in the future. This is another excuse to take LOTS of photos during the 2008 season! Wheee!

No comments: