Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Foto

Well, hey, just because it isn't the offseason doesn't mean I can't post one of these on an off day.

I went through my California trip pictures and resized a handful of them to put online. Yes, I'm sparing you the forty shots I took of Justin Verlander. No, I didn't get any of Nick Swisher. Yes, I really need a better camera. Just click on the army of Rich Harden clones to see the gallery.

An army of Hardens!
How many Hardens does it take to light a change-up?


I'll be at tonight's Tigers-Mariners game. I have a vague fascination with Jeremy Bonderman, and he hasn't allowed more than 2 runs in a start since sometime in May. Joel Pineiro, on the other hand, hasn't allowed less than 4 runs in a start since he faced Kansas City.

Gomez said he'd run the baseball book club on Saturday since I can't make it, so if you were planning to attend, you should still do so.

I just booked plane tickets to go to Japan for the first half of September. Whee!

(morning edit: I'm still not going to say anything about the Fighters' last eleven games, but if you are in Japan, and don't tune in to today's Lions vs. Fighters game, you're really missing out. 1:30pm Japan time, Daisuke Matsuzaka vs. Tomoya Yagi.)

No comments: