Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Any Rainiers season ticket holders out there?

A few details are up about the April 1st Rainiers-Mariners exhibition game. According to the Rainiers website:
Tacoma Rainiers season ticket holders will have the first opportunity to purchase Mariners Day at Cheney Stadium presented by Wells Fargo tickets on Wednesday, February 1. Remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public at 9:00 am on Wednesday, February 15 at the Rainiers Ticket Office. Ticket prices for the exhibition game will be $20.00 (box), $15.00 (grandstand reserved) and $10.00 (outfield reserved). For further ticket and game information call the Rainiers ticket office at (800) 281-3834.

I want to go! I think it'll be fun. I just have to see if I can convince someone in Tacoma to go get tickets, assuming they don't sell out tomorrow. I wonder how many Rainiers season ticket holders there are, anyway. The answer is probably "More than there would have been otherwise."

No comments: