Friday, December 30, 2005

Friday Foto

So, I went down to the Renton IKEA to acquire a new shelving unit over the holidays, and the minute I walked in, I saw something I really wasn't expecting to...

Ikea Moose


The Mariner Moose was looking rather board standing by the entrance to IKEA, a job he was cardly cut out to do. And he had fliers announcing that the IKEA MARINERS CARAVAN is COMING TO YOUR TOWN!

From the flier: "Join select Mariners players, broadcasters, and the Mariner Moose as they answer questions, sign autographs, and take photos for fans of all ages. Everyone in attendance will receive a 2006 Mariners schedule poster and will be eligible to win great prizes from IKEA and the Mariners Team Store!"

The Renton store kicks off the tour, on Tuesday January 10th from 5-6:30pm.

Getting down to Renton on a Tuesday during rush hour sort of sucks for me, but I might try to pull it off anyway, since I'm not sure I'll make it to Fan Fest. Plus, FABULOUS IKEA PRIZES! I wonder how many people will ask them snarky questions about the offseason? (I won't, but that's because I'm a nice little girl.)

No comments: